Thursday, May 30, 2013

2013 Book LIst....Update

Here's my updated list. I'm doing.....okay. Not great, but okay.

The Bible
January Book Club
February Book Club---I tried, but just couldn't finish it. It wasn't my taste and was more risque than I could read.
March Book Club
April Book Club--still in progress. I'm still going to try to finish it.
May Book Club
June Book Club
July Book Club
August Book Club
September Book Club
October Book Club
November Book Club
December Book Club
I Knew Jesus Before He was a Christian   Rubel Shelly
Revolution in World Missions    K. P. Yahannan----almost there. Not quite finished.
Baby Wise Book One (reread)
Baby Wise Book Two (reread)
7 Things Kids Never Forget   Ron Rose
Understanding World Religions in 15 Minutes a Day   Garry R. Morgan
The Secrets of Biblical Wisdom   Kyle Searcy
What to Expect When You're Expecting (reread)
The Non Runner's Marathon Guide for Women (reread)
1,000 Gifts   Ann Voskamp

Big Wheels and Tractor Heels Ree Drummond

Bethany House Reviewed Books
The Guardian Beverly Lewis
Firefly Island Lisa Wingate
The Icecutter's Daughter Tracie Peterson
 
And 2 others that I'll figure out as I go. If you have suggestions for my final two, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment